The profile was last updated on December 15, 2017. If you have any questions, please contact our general manager.
Early Deadline: December 1, 2017 (preferred campus choice guaranteed)
Final Deadline: April 1, 2018
Broad Executive MBA
Learn over the weekend; apply on Monday — that’s the advantage of the Michigan State University Broad Executive MBA. With our weekend format, students are able to turn classroom learning into business progress in a matter of days, sometimes hours. The rigorous and integrated curriculum is designed to sharpen business expertise. In just 20 months, students experience a robust curriculum in a convenient part-time format. The Broad Executive MBA delivers immediate impact, developing talent with the essential knowledge, skills, and insights to lead and grow organizations.
The program actively selects students from diverse educational backgrounds, functional specialties and industries to create a well-rounded education setting that encourages cross-functional learning. Students join a powerful network of exceptional professionals in a program that is intensely challenging but produces life-long rewards.
The face-to-face collaborative classes meet every other weekend on Friday evenings and all-day Saturday. Students begin their program with a weeklong intensive residency and also gain an international perspective with the optional global residency. With campuses in Lansing, Troy, and Detroit Mich., the Broad Executive MBA is an easy commute from anywhere in the Great Lakes region.
A decision on the right Executive MBA program often comes down to a simple evaluation of outcomes and investment. Here are a few ways the Broad Executive MBA delivers.
- 48% Salary growth three years post-grad *
- 95% of graduates report the program enhanced their ability to advance in their career **
- 95% of graduates report the program increased job effectiveness **
- 96% of graduates report improvement in critical thinking skills **
- 90% of graduates report improvement in leadership skills **
- 97% of graduates would recommend the program **
*Financial Times Executive MBA 2015 Survey
**Executive MBA Council 2017 Student Survey
Broad’s Executive MBA program is all about teamwork. A collaborative approach to learning allows students to work in diverse groups of top-notch professionals from a variety of backgrounds. In this setting, students bring their individual strengths to the team and develop skills for accomplishing a significant amount of work, in a tight timeframe with different perspectives adding complexity to the process. The interaction in these teams is often cited by graduates as the single most rewarding aspect of the program. As with business, no important project gets completed by a single person.
- Format: Friday evening and all-day Saturday classes every other weekend
- Start Date: August 2018
- Application Deadlines:
- Early Deadline: December 1, 2017 (preferred campus choice guaranteed)
- Final Deadline: April 1, 2018
- Location: Lansing, Troy and Detroit, Michigan
- Length of Program: 20 months (including breaks)
- Degree Awarded: Master of Business Administration from Michigan State University
- Comprehensive Tuition: $75,000 (class of 2020)
About the Broad Executive MBA Program Class of 2019
- Class Size: 109
- Average Years of Work Experience: 13
- Average Years of Management Experience: 5
- Average Age: 36
- Women: 27%
- Minority: 22%
- Advanced Degrees: 21%