Broad Executive MBA
Learn over the weekend; apply on Monday — that’s the advantage of the Michigan State University Broad Executive MBA. With our weekend format, students are able to turn classroom learning into business progress in a matter of days, sometimes hours. The rigorous and integrated curriculum is designed to sharpen business expertise. In just 20 months, students experience a robust curriculum in a convenient part-time format. The Broad Executive MBA delivers immediate impact, developing talent with the essential knowledge, skills, and insights to lead and grow organizations.
The program actively selects students from diverse educational backgrounds, functional specialties and industries to create a well-rounded education setting that encourages cross-functional learning. Students join a powerful network of exceptional professionals in a program that is intensely challenging but produces life-long rewards.
The face-to-face collaborative classes meet every other weekend on Friday evenings and all-day Saturday. Students begin their program with a weeklong intensive residency and also gain an international perspective with the optional global residency. With campuses in Lansing, Troy, and Detroit Mich., the Broad Executive MBA is an easy commute from anywhere in the Great Lakes region.
A Broad Executive MBA provides significant rewards and ROI across a variety of metrics.
- 58% Salary growth three years post-grad *
- 98% of graduates report the program enhanced their ability to advance in their career **
- 91% of graduates report the program increased job effectiveness **
- 97% of graduates report improvement in critical thinking skills **
- 96% of graduates report improvement in leadership skills **
- 97% of graduates would recommend the program **
*Financial Times Executive MBA 2015 Survey
**Executive MBA Council 2018 Student Survey
The Broad College Executive MBA program is all about teamwork. A collaborative approach to learning allows students to work in diverse groups of top-notch professionals from a variety of backgrounds. Students hail from a wide variety of companies—from small, family-owned businesses and non-profit organizations, to global Fortune 100 corporations.
Because the unique team-based program mirrors the actual business world, students will develop
critical real-world skills like negotiation, communication, and collaboration. Students will learn to
leverage one another’s strengths effectively and efficiently. In the end, it all comes together to advance careers.
- Format: Friday evening and all-day Saturday classes every other weekend
- Start Date: Mid-September
- Application Deadlines:
o Early Deadline: December 1 (preferred campus choice guaranteed)
o Final Deadline: June 15 (Domestic Students Only)
- Location: East Lansing, Troy and Detroit, Michigan
- Length of Program: 20 months (including breaks)
- Degree Awarded: Master of Business Administration from Michigan State University
- Comprehensive Tuition: $85,000 (Class of 2022)
About the Broad Executive MBA Program Class of 2021
- Class Size: 134
- Average Years of Work Experience: 11
- Average Years of Management Experience: 6
- Average Age: 34
- Women: 25%
- Minority: 22%
- Advanced Degrees: 21%